National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET)
Are you appearing for your boards this year and struggling with your NEET study? To be honest, it is hard to balance two boats at the same time, but with proper guidance, the pain of such struggle can be eased. All you have to do is to make a plan for the preparation of NEET and proceed accordingly. And to prepare constructively, you cannot do it without the help of NEET coaching. And if you are aiming to appear in the exam of NEET, you need NEET coaching as well.
Best NEET Coaching Center In India
Wificlasses is best NEET coaching center & Classes in Punjab India for NEET exam preparation. Wificlasses is top NEET coaching center in Punjab and India for study any graduate medical course like MBPS.Join Us Now to crack NEET Exams.
And what do we mean by the term ‘Coaching’? It means having the proper guidance and methods of getting prepared for NEET. You can have the help of private tuition classes, or you can prepare yourself at home, but in anyway, you need a proper schedule. Firstly, you need to analyze the whole syllabus and create a study plan like how many chapters you are going to prepare in a week, etc. Secondly, you need to channelize you effort; which means if you are scared of any topics, you have to put efforts and clear out the concepts of those chapters first. Thirdly, practice and mock tests!
But all these steps can be pretty much tough to put accordingly. And we also understand the pain of having extra tuition classes too, so we have come up with the perfect solution – WifiClasses.com!
The target for Admission in:
· Undergraduate (NEET- UG) Medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc.
· Post Graduate (NEET – PG) Medical courses like M.S, M.D etc.
NEET- UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- High- quality teaching by experienced faculty.
- Assessment & discussion of tests on regular basis.
- Individual attention & regular doubt clearing sessions.
- Well-researched and comprehensive study material with a special focus on previously asked questions.
- Optimize your time with a mix of recorded video and live interaction.
- Syllabus of competition goes side by side along with the board.
- Each unit is divided into 2-3 subunits for better and detailed understanding.
- After each sub-unit, subjective tests are done.
- Once all the sub-units are covered with subjective tests, Objective test for Competition is conduct covering the whole unit, on the pattern & style similar to that Entrance test.
- The test is followed by detailed discussion.
- With Online learning, you get to experience the atmosphere of a classroom right at your desk and be trained by an experienced teacher.
- You can see the teacher on your screen and interact with him using headphones and a mic.
- PDFs and PPTs would be shared during the class through screen share